Please Stay Far Away - Jacksonville, FL

I had implants place by Dr. Clayman in 2010....

I had implants place by Dr. Clayman in 2010. Completely unsterile operating room. Ended up with humongous breasts. I cried for days I was so upset. I went back after one implant ruptured for replacement. A year later I begged him to make them smaller which he did but they are still very large and hard. I couldn't afford to go somewhere else to have them fixed at the time so in my mind this is what I was stuck with. As others have said, I woke up during surgery and heard him talking about my "titties". He comes across as very personable but his work is horrible. All I wanted when I went to him was a lift and he talked me into an "internal" lift with implants. I have always felt that it was my fault for not doing enough research until recently when I met with other surgeons about having these balls on my chest removed. Please do your homework. Look for a reputable surgical center with a real anesthesiologist. Don't go for less expensive.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon