Phenomenal & awesome - Jacksonville, FL

One word to describe Dr. Mark, PHENOMINAL! One of...

One word to describe Dr. Mark, PHENOMINAL! One of the most professional and honest doctors i have ever met. Such a great experience and the staff was great too. Dr. Mark explained everything to me and my husband and was completely honest with what he could do to help me and my breast issues. I was nervous, as i had surgery with 2 other doctors 6 times and you couldn't even tell i had implants or breasts with the mess i was left with. All the other consults i saw blamed my previous doctors, who work at the beach by the way, but Dr. Mark was the only one who didn't blame anyone and explained why my chest and breast anatomy limited my final result. I don't know what the heck he did, but he totally exceeded my expectations and i can't stop looking at my breasts now. I think my husband liked him more than i did and even gave him a big hug after my last office visit to thank him. I also got botox in my face and juviderm in my lips and OMG, he's just awesome! I read a few negative reviews, but i'm assuming they are fake because that's not the experience i had or any of the friends who referred me, and i've been told by others that i'm a difficult patient! He gave me the exactly what i asked for with my look. Such a wonderful guy and even better surgeon!!!!
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manner, made me and my hubby feel comfortable. Basically One word can describe Dr. Mark, PHENOMINAL! One of the most professional and honest doctors i have ever met. Such a great experience and the staff was great too. Dr. Mark explained everything to me and my husband and was completely honest with what he could do to help me and my breast issues. I was nervous, as i had surgery with 2 other doctors 6 times and you couldn't even tell i had implants or breasts with the mess i was left with. All the other consults i saw blamed my previous doctors, who work at the beach by the way, but Dr. Mark was the only one who didn't blame anyone and explained why my chest and breast anatomy limited my final result. I don't know what the heck he did, but he totally exceeded my expectations and i can't stop looking at my breasts now. I think my husband liked him more than i did and even gave him a big hug after my last office visit to thank him. I also got botox in my face and juviderm in my lips and OMG, he's just awesome! I read a few negative reviews, but i'm assuming they are fake because that's not the experience i had or any of the friends who referred me, and i've been told by others that i'm a difficult patient! Such a wonderful guy and even better surgeon!!!!