31 Yrs Old, No Kids, 123 Lbs, 300cc Textured Silicone Implants? - Jacksonville, FL

I've been stalking this site for so long, I...

I've been stalking this site for so long, I thought I'd post my own experience! I had my first consult and the ps plans to do 300cc textured silicone. Looking back I realized he didn't mention anything about whether they'd be mod plus, high profile, etc. So I do need to find that out. I'm worried 300cc won't be enough, but I'm looking to be a full c and am an A/B currently. I'm afraid of spending all this money and a surgery and being unimpressed with the results :( The augmentation would be through the nipple and under the muscle. I have already scheduled the surgery for the end of the month as I was impressed with the surgeons background, but I'm still taking my other consultation just for comparison even though I'm pretty sure I'm going to stick with my first ps. It's all happening so fast after years of dreaming about larger breast and a BA...That's it for now!!

So confused about size..

So apparently the digital images were 400cc even though the ps had recommended 300cc..I'm so confused and stressed over sizing..I don't want to have boob regret!!