28 Year Old, 2 Kids, Lift and Augment - Jacksonville, FL

I am a 28 year old mother of two. After nursing...

I am a 28 year old mother of two. After nursing both my children I noticed I could not regain the muscle in my breasts and they would hang and/or slide out of all the bras I would try. I finally went to the doctor and agreed to a lift and breast augmentation of 255cc for a more natural look. This was the second-to-smallest size but look amazing on me and he reformed my areoloas which makes my breasts look even larger! 32ddd according to a lingerie store! For my small body size this is perfect. I am very impressed with the results and have only become more excited as time passes!
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Basile and his staff were amazing throughout the entire process! I was very nervous the day of the surgery and cried while waiting to be taken back. He stopped everything he was doing to reassure me everything was going to go great. After the surgery he texted my caregiver to make sure they had all his information and to call or text if anything occurred. Throughout my healing process I called, texted or emailed him pictures whenever I had a question and he was always quick to respond and never made me feel bad for asking! I am in love with how natural he made my breasts look and how comfortable I am having this procedure! I would definitely recommend him and his staff --- and have repeatedly! Great job guys!!