22 Year Old with No Kids and Needed a Confidence Boost! - Jacksonville, FL

I struggled with body image badly while I was...

I struggled with body image badly while I was growing up, and a lot of it had to do with being flat chested. After the initial realization that I wasn't developing like the other girls, I learned to deal with it but hated every minute of it. Every cute article of clothing looked so stupid and disproportionate because of my lack of a chest!
Anyway I was recommended Dr Hardy by two coworkers who had augmentations with him also. My initial thought of him is that he was very warm and welcoming. The thing I liked the best was Dr Hardy is truly interested in giving you the outcome that you desire, while still being practical. He is happy to spend however much time with you as necessary, and he always answered any questions I had with ease.
At one point my incision became irritated and I thought it was infected and got nervous and decided to call the office. They took note of my concern and told me Dr Hardy was performing surgery and would call me soon. He called within the next hour! I felt like he provided excellent aftercare and is very easy to reach with a concern, which is great since surgery can be nerve racking.

Overall I am very pleased with Dr Hardy and his staff. They were all friendly, knowledgable, supportive, professional, and helpful. The office is very clean as well and appointments are always called and confirmed the day before. I would recommend to a friend.

Just loving how I look in clothes now!

Everything seems to fit a lot better :)

Almost 8 months post op and still loving my new assets!

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon