35 Y/o BBL Ready W Dr. Hardy, but Skeptical - Jacksonville, FL

I'm very skeptical from the mixed reviews. So I...

I'm very skeptical from the mixed reviews. So I don't know what to expect. I'm asian 5'2 125 lbs. Very petite.. going under the knife to enhance hips and a fuller rear. I don't have a lot of fat to spare but the doc says that I don't need much since I'm so tiny.. I'm praying it goes well. Pretty well known gal around town so the review from the outcome of this will fly around duval. My actual doc is DR. C in Mandarin but he doesn't perform BBLs. He did my Breast Aug. and TT and I was very happy with the results. Found Dr. Hardy via web. He seems pretty decent face to face. But we shall see! Crazy my surgery is in a couple days.. I guess I'm not expecting to be wowed because of the Hardys reviews on the BBL. I will be posting before and afters.

Post Op - 48 hours in

Well I went through the BBL and I'm hurting all over. Dr Hardy and his staff was amazing! Deb called in and checked up on me the day after. As far as the results, I'm still so swollen but everything looks good so far. Laying on my stomach is the most annoying. Lol but otherv than that I'm sooooooo pleased with him AND I can't wait to see the results!

3 days post op

Swelling down and starting to kinda see shape. Love it already. Still groggy from meds but the pain isn't so bad now.

pre op

This is my pre op photo. Goal was to add a little volume in the rear.

Aggravated. .

Not being able to sit and lay on my back is the worth. I'm not even a week in and I'm so aggravated. Any tips out there for this? :*(
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon