40 Years, This Was my Bday Gift...HGC TOO - Jacksonville, FL

So, I went in to actually have lipo. Was talked...

So, I went in to actually have lipo. Was talked into coolsculpt. I Had it done on Thursday. 3 sections, large on lower and 2 small on upper abs. I am so bloated!!! Pretty decent pain. I also am one the HGC diet. I'm 11 days in and doing 3 weeks. I thought the double process would help. I am starving! I feel like my immune system is completely down and I am developing a cold. :( I can't take anything and won't give up on the HGC.
I have odd symptoms. Pain in lungs, shooting pings in upper stomach, BLOAT, acute sense of smell, nausea, tender to touch. I was told this would work for me, but the pics I'm seeing, most of you are tiny. I was over 200 lbs when I started all this, I'm not tiny. I might be regretting not going to a different Dr. And doing lipo. Anyone doing HGC at the same time??! Any suggestions or help to get bloat down?

6 weeks later

So, it's been 6 weeks and I feel like I can wear fitted shirts again. I'm thrilled with my results. I can fit into a few pairs of pants I couldn't a while back either. Flanks and inner thighs perhaps next! Any luck or success with those for anyone??

A year later

Just thought I'd update. Cool sculpting results did not last,
Even with diet and exercise. Also, I am lumpy and uneven from the previous procedure. I was told I should do more treatments to even it out, buy financially that is not an option and realistically I wouldn't do it again. Oh well! :)
Not saying