46 Female Trying to Get Tricare Approved for Tumm Tuck - Jacksonville Beach, FL

I've been preparing for a TT. I'm Tri care Prime...

I've been preparing for a TT. I'm Tri care Prime and I was approved 3 years ago for my breast reduction ( due to back pains)now after losing weight I have hanging skin (pani) my PCM did approve my referral for a surgeon. Praying Tri care will approve me for the TT or Panni procedure. So nervous. So ready

Pics August 20,2016

Pics of my stomach and Over sized breast. I was 38dd and now 40gg. What the heck??

Insurance Approved! Today Pre Op

So my insurance is a go, and I'm so nervous. I was only approved for the Panni and I have to pay for the cosmetic out of pocket. Today is my pre op in Jacksonville. I will post pic and keep everyone updated.

Breast scar revision completed

Day 3 and I'm feeling really good. So far so good

Recovery from my Breasts scar revision.

So far so good. I went to my doctors on Tuesday and had my steri strips removed...urgh my left breast incision decides to pour blood...not cool, my nurse had to end up putting more steri strips on incision for another week. Over all I am happy to have all the keloids removed. Can't wait to see what the boobs look like next visit. I think I would rather the steri strips fell off on their own rather having them taken off. Sleeping has been a pain in my back and neck but I purchase an airline pillow and wow it was a life saver. Now that my breast are done, I am awaiting to have my tummy done.

Second Post Op today Dr. Basile

OK so today was my two week post op. Dr. Basile and Mrs. Jewels are the BEST. He removed the two stitches on each side and explained that the healing was great! I am so very very happy I chose him, I live talking to the staff, I know they think I'm a bit extra but its only because I'm so happy with my results. I can't wait for him to do my Tummy Tuck. I suggest if you're looking for breast scar or any scar revisions, please do your review check and select him. I felt comfortable with him from day one of meeting him.

Breast Scar Revision Photo

Forgot to add pics from today.
Dr Basile

Had my consult with Dr Basile and he and his staff are so professional. I would definitely recommend this office for referral. I've been reading all his reviews and I'm impressed. Procedure complete, and I am VERY VERY Happy with my results. Love Love Dr. Basile!