Lopsided Boobies with Inverted Nipples - Jacksonville Beach, FL

I've wanted breast implants for as long as I can...

I've wanted breast implants for as long as I can remember and after I had my daughter I had a significant difference in size between my breast along with inverted nipples. I was referred to Dr Basile from another doctor and knew right from the beginning of my consultation that he would be the dr to do my surgery. He has a wonderful bedside manner which makes it very easy to be comfortable with him. He listened to what I was looking for and offered up suggestions from what I wanted. I knew from the beginning that I wanted to have saline instead of silicone and he never tried to talk me into something I didn't want. I am so happy with the size he suggested and we ended up going with. All my friends I talk to says how natural they look and they wouldn't even know I had them done if I hadn't said anything. Surgery and recovery were a breeze for me. I would recommend Dr Basile to anyone who is looking to have any type of plastic surgery done!
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

5 stars across the board along with his office staff!