39 Yr Old, 2 Kids, Lost Weight and Breasts - Jacksonville Beach, FL

I was looking for a "mommy make over" but wanted...

I was looking for a "mommy make over" but wanted very subtle and natural looking outcome. I am a working mom of 2 young kids, recently lost weight, does crossfit for my exercise, so concerned about doing procedure. Entire process went very smoothly and very pleased with results and achieved exactly what I was hoping for.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Dr Basile was fantastic! He was initially recommended to me by a friend who also had a breast augmentation. From my initial consultation, Dr. Basile understood exactly what I was looking to achieve and took the time to make sure I was comfortable with the whole process, recovery, etc. He is very thorough and easy to talk to. I was a little hesitant before my initial consultation, however Dr. Basile put me at ease and excited to move forward with this decision. His staff was fantastic at all appointments as well as procedure day. I highly recommend Dr. Basile and very pleased with my results!