Acne Scars from Cystic Acne - Jackson, TN

I am a 30 year old mother of two who suffers from...

I am a 30 year old mother of two who suffers from cystic acne after pregnancy. I tried several different treatments, but microneedling was the miracle treatment!!!! The Plastic Surgery Clinic of Jackson, Tn gave me my confidence back. The staff is outstanding in all categories. They make me feel beautiful and go above and beyond in patient care. Patty Yellen, is a miracle worker. I thought my skin was a loss cause and would cry myself to sleep at night. She put me on a regimen that has cleared my cystic acne and started microneedling treatments this year. My scaring is minimal after just two sessions. I am forever grateful for her and her spectacular skill. She works around my hectic schedule and has even seen me on a Sunday afternoon after church. She calls me regularly to check on my progress. I always feel welcome and like I am top priority at the Plastic Surgery Clinic. If you are anywhere close, I highly recommend her and her expertise!!!!! I have received more compliments on my complexion recently than ever before. I would never leave the house before without makeup, but know I can!!!!! I only wear a light powder and blush. She has given me back what I thought was lost forever!!!!!!!!
Patty Yellen

Patty Yellen, is very personable, caring, and devoted to helping her clients. She calls me regularly to check on progress and schedules my appointments around my hectic schedule. She gives up precious time to see me after hours and on the weekend. She is outstanding!!!!!!