Natrelle 410 Implants - Jackson, TN

I got the Natrelle 410 "gummy bear" implants based...

I got the Natrelle 410 "gummy bear" implants based on my doctor's recommendation. I work out a good bit and have a pretty small frame and still wanted my breasts to look natural. These seemed to be what I was picturing and he and his staff strongly recommended them.
I had them placed under the muscle with the incision in the breast fold. Surgery was fine. Pain was definitely there afterwards, but easily managed with the medication prescribed. My best advice is to follow doctor's orders! Just do what your doctor tells you, and the healing process will be fine.
I'm now five weeks post-op and am very pleased with the outcome. The shape of my breast is just what I'd pictured, and I'm pleased with the size. I'm gradually getting back to my exercise routine and am feeling great!
Jackson Plastic Surgeon

I work out a fair amount and have always been pleased with my body. My breasts, however, just seemed to keep getting smaller. I decided to go see Dr. Yellen just to see what the options were to get a natural, moderate increase in size and lift. My consultation was great. Dr. Yellen and his staff were amazing! No awkward feeling, and they told me what all of my options were from saline to different kinds of silicone. Based on my build, they suggested the Natrelle 410 "gummy bear" implants which give a more natural augmentation. I basically trusted them and went with that type of implant. As far as size, we were on the same page so I trusted that he would not guide me to something too small or too big. I'm now 5 weeks post-op and am extremely pleased! My breasts are fuller, higher, and bigger but not in a silly, unnatural way. I would highly recommend going to see Dr. Yellen to see if he and his staff are able to guide you towards what you are picturing. I would also strongly suggest listening to what he thinks would be best for you. He has the experience that I was hoping to find, and I really trusted what he told me.