47 Y/o, 2 Kids, Lost 100 Lbs 1 1/2 Years Ago. In Bad Need of a Tummy Tuck - Jackson, TN

I gained a lot of weight since my first child was...

I gained a lot of weight since my first child was born 26 years ago. I had tried all sorts of diets with very little to no results. I finally had the Lap Sleeve procedure done in 2013. As a result, I lost 100 lbs. I have kept it off for about 1 1/2 years. My sleeve surgery was a matter of having a better quality of life-not a vanity thing at all. I was so over not looking good in my clothes, so I made a consultation appointment with Dr. Yellen. He was very nice, professional, and straight forward about what I could expect. I scheduled my surgery not long after the consultation. My tummy tuck was pure vanity! I would do it all over again today knowing everything I know now. I did pay for the pain block - which was worth EVERY PENNY ($300)!!!! I never had terrible pain. I had one spot on my incision that would "burn" a little bit. My drain sometimes would "pull" and that would be uncomfortable. It did hurt to sneeze or cough. I am VERY pleased with my results thus far. I'm only 8 weeks out. Every person that I had dealings with at Tennova Healthcare in Jackson, TN was extremely nice, courteous, professional, caring, and compassionate. The whole experience was great!!! I highly recommend Dr. Yellen for any cosmetic procedures you might need.

I also see Dr. Yellen's wife for skin care. I have laser hair removal done there. The laser is fast and it doesn't hurt. The hair removal results are wonderful! I have just had one cool sculpt treatment there as well. All of the office staff are very professional yet friendly!
Jackson Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yellen was GREAT!!! He took a little extra time and "twicked" some things during my surgery. He is a perfectionist when it come to surgery. I heard it over and over again how I was in great hands with him. He even brought the floor nurses donuts when he came to discharge me. As a nurse myself I can tell you that that speaks VOLUMES about his character!! Tammy his assistant has been fantastic to work with as well. She will call to check on me or will come to the phone if I call the office. The receptionist, Dana, is about the sweetest person you will ever meet. She has a very peaceful spirit.