24, Mother of 3, 32 G Reduction Scheduled for Tomorrow - Jackson, MS

I'm so excited! I've been waiting for a reduction...

I'm so excited! I've been waiting for a reduction since the age of 16! After three children my breast have gotten larger and heavier... I'm nervous to see the end result but happy to be able to experience the relief of having smaller girls! I started off with lots of back problems, shoulder pain, and headaches. So this is the answer for all of those issues. Plus I'm young and I think this will make me feel and look more youthful. I had my consultation in the beginning of February, received my insurance approval in Mid March and now I'm having my surgery on tomorrow. My doctor is highly recommended.. And I see why! His personality is one that is genuine. His nurses are a perfect match! I hope everything is perfect tomorrow and that I have a speedy recovery.

Finally home!

Today went very smoothly as I suspected... I left home around three thirty to arrive for surgery by six. I got lab work done this morning. The surgery went very well. I woke up in a slight bit of pain. The nurses immediately administered pain medicine. I remember her showing me my breast and giving me details on what to do but it's like I was dreaming so I don't remember. My boobs seem very small. I went from a 32 G to a 32 C. The doctor gave me a surgical bra but it's too big. I won't be able to put on my own until tomorrow. I'm hurting pretty bad and trying to lay off of the pain meds because I haven't eaten anything at all today. I'll upload pics of the boobs tomorrow!

Soooo I got to see the girls!

My mother called me and demanded that I change the bloody dressings I had on my breasts. She didn't say anything but a word. I grabbed my gloves and opened my surgical bra and couldn't stop admiring how beautiful and nice they are! I can't thank Dr. Brantley enough! He is an artist and definitely amazing at what he does!

So lost as far as caring for them!

My breast are very sore! I had to change the dressings again but once I pulled off the first one they started to bleed because the gauze was dry. I'm scared to shower! It's just so painful and I'm so nauseous! Does anybody have any recovery tips?? As far as caring for the breasts?

They're swelling and hurting sooooo bad!

This is one day post op and the tightness and pressure is killing me! What can I possibly do to ease some of this discomfort?

No pain meds in two days!!!!!

So I haven't had to take any pain medicine for the last two days. I've just been extremely uncomfortable. Sleeping on my back is not my choice of sleep but I think I've done a tremendous job of getting by with my eight pillows! My breast are looking better everyday. The next appointment with my doctor is on the 25th. I'm so excited to see what he has to say about the new girls and how I've been taking care of them.

I'm loving the new girls!!!

May 12 will mark one month post surgery! I feel amazing!! The spots that were numb have started to regain feeling which is slightly uncomfortable. Some parts of my incisions are still sort of sensitive. Also some of my stitches are bulging out but they're dissolvable so hopefully they won't be there for long. Bra shopping has been great! It feels so good to have average breast!

It's been a MONTH!

It's officially been a month since my life changed for the better! The scars look nothing like they used to. I'm even starting to sleep on my side and stomach with very little discomfort. My incisions along the side and bottom and still tender but I wouldn't call it painful.. The nipple itching has been CRAZY!!! They itch soooo much that it's ridiculous! I have new bras for the new tatas and it's just an amazing feeling! I'm looking forward to wearing a bikini top this summer as well as nice dresses! It's still taking some getting used to. I can't believe that I no longer have humongous breast that hinder me from dressing my age.
Jackson Plastic Surgeon

So far the nurses and the doctor have been very warm and welcoming! Dr. Brantley is an artist, not just a plastic surgeon! He worked a miracle on my breasts! I'm so happy that I made the right decision in choosing him for my needs... I'm beyond satisfied! He has a happy customer right here!