41 Yrs old

In 2010 I decided to get a breast augmentation and...

In 2010 I decided to get a breast augmentation and a lift to go with. At that time I was about 125 lbs very active in fitness. The reason I decided to go for it was my breast were not symmetrical and I was about a B cup. So we decided to go with 350 cc silicone( not under muscle)bAfter the surgery, to be truthful, I felt so insecure, fake and at time I thought "what the heck did I just do". Don't get me wrong, they turned out quite nicely and had a good run for 6yrs. But for me to weight train and teach fitness classes UGGG they hurt so bad and not just being heavy I know they have started to "move south". So I went back to my PS and he was totally understanding, and offered his proffesionalism and would remove the implants and to do a lift as well. I was trying to get away w/ just the removal, but I didn't want to be disappointed if they ended up too low. So I have surgery scheduled for Aug 11th 2016 . I'm so excited to be myself again, to be able to wear comfortable bras w/out them cutting into me, and to have cute bathing suit tops that I don't runith over in.

Surgery done

Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeon

Dr was open to my goals and upfront with what can or should be done . His staff was so nice and very receptive to my needs.