Rhinoplasty- Nose Job - Jackson Heights, NY

He is BIG in the Latin American community because...

He is BIG in the Latin American community because he has been featured on Sabado Gigante and seen with many other celebrities. A very confident man, during your consultation but he eventually turns out to be very incompetent. He has many photos with celebrities in his office, to make you feel as if your results will be on the level of some superstar. During the consultation he said yes to everything I said YES to understanding and achieving the MINIMAL CHANGE I had requested for my nose. When I asked to see photos of other patients, he claimed that many do not come back because they are so happy with the results he never hears from them again. (HUGE RED FLAG) -- he was very convincing and gave me a discount price. (ANOTHER RED FLAG) ---After surgery, with the swelling still in tact, I had no complaints. Once the swelling went down my nose was thinner and thinner, he removed too much cartilage and nose looked very UNNATURAL. I went back to express dissatisfaction and he said "it takes a year for all swelling and reshaping to be see", --- I was 19 years old and did not know what else to do and just lived with this choice to get a nose job, despite my parents being opposed to it. It has been four years now, and all all swelling has disappeared and my nose STILL looks Micheal Jackson-ish. I now finally have the funds now to get revision surgery, (very very expensive) and was curious to see reviews for Edwin Moreano. I've read, many others had a horrible experience, like myself. Thought i'd write this and hopefully influence your decision, LOOK ELSEWHERE, and avoid the heartache and disappointments.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

He doesn't care about his patients, just his pockets. Never choose a doctor that needs to advertise. Choose a doctor that is highly recommended by REAL people.