Consultation Review - worst consultation experience ever

Horrible experience please read detailed...

Horrible experience please read detailed description in my review of the doctor . As a plastic surgeon you are supposed to make sure your potential patients are comfortable and confident in choosing you to alter something they're uncomfortable with , if you are not going to be personable then you shouldn't be a plastic surgeon in my opinion .
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was seen by Dr.Moreano about 2 weeks ago , I went in for a breast reduction consultation.This was the most horrible experience I have ever had with a doctor ! First of all I was greeted by his staff at the front desk , they weren't rude but they weren't extremely personable either . I was handed some forms to fill out about my personal and family health history and I waited in the waiting room for about 10 minutes . I was called to the back to see dr.moreano and I also had my sister with me for moral support . I sat in his office and he came in and asked me what I was here for so I proceeded to tell him I wanted a breast reduction he made me stand up in front of my sister and his assistant and asked me to lift my shirt and show him my breasts while he spoke to my sister pointing at my breasts and demonstrating what would need to be done , he did not speak directly to me and made me extremely uncomfortable ! He didn't even give me a gown ! The whole consult lasted about 5 minutes and I paid him 100$ , he didn't even bother to try and make me feel comfortable . The icing on the cake was his quote ! FIFTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS , now I'm a young girl I'm 24 years old but that doesn't mean that I am stupid or willing to let somebody rip me off , I walked out of his office EXTREMELY DISPLEASED . I went and looked for another plastic surgeon and I found one in a much better location for a much better price , I was quoted at 11,600$ which sounds much more reasonable . My overall experience at Dr.Moreanos office was horrible , he is arrogant , does not care about the comfort of his patients , and only out for his own pockets ! All women should avoid this place !