BBL in Turkey with Elite Aftercare

Hi guys, I've done a lot of research, even...

Hi guys,
I've done a lot of research, even considered going to DR as they do amazing bodies but in the end I will and what is really important is they have photos of results. Some clinics I contacted claimed the photos be going to Elite Aftercare in Turkey. I'm very happy with them , they have an amazing coordinator Gina they used were their own when they stole them from others, when confronted they said it was their web developer's fault. Really, reaaally disappointed.

Anyways back to Elite Aftercare, I paid a deposit of £750 , now have £2250 left to pay. This includes the hotel, food, transfers ,surgery and the faja. The flights were £210 which is an okay price for August. I can't wait already.
I'm including the pics, tbh I look much bigger and fatter in real life lol :( Also I'm 174cm and 87kg (hoping to lose 3-4kg before surgery).

Flight in few hrs...

..and I'm crying my eyes out. Hate flying so much, the anxiety is far from healthy fear. If I make it there I will update it srsly

Feeling like beyoncé ????

Hey ladies
Thank you so so much for your support. Of course I had a good flight but my mind didn't want to believe that I would.

I had my surgery on Wednesday at around 1pm . All went well, the surgeon transfered 1400cc each buttock and said I'm his record lol. I am/ I was super chubby so he had a lot to take from tbh. All I can say its the best decision I've made by choosing Elite Aftercare and Dr Ali Uckan. I don't think I would have the same great experience anywhere else. The patient coordinators Gina and Daniel are too nice for words. Very, very lovely people. Everything about this experience went beyond my expectations.

I will update in few days in more details for anyone looking for more info about Elite Aftercare and will also post pics before/after that were taken by the surgeon.
Here are some pics, my befores are just really sad

befores and afters

Update.

I'm already 3 weeks post surgery and things are going well. Most my swelling is down at this point except my back and lower stomach but it's not that noticeable. I'm back to my normal routine and went back to work 10 days after the bbl which I think is enough. If you had to push it I think 7 days might be ok if you took it slow at the beginning. I keep forgetting I had the surgery except having to sit on something under my thighs and belly sleeping. There is no bruising left at all and the incisions closed up and are healing well/healed.

Dr Ali advised I lose some weight and change my lifestyle which is what I'm trying to do now. I went ice skating and trampolinin, it was such a mission to stay off my bum- there is nothing to be scared jsut be careful . Apart from these extreme sports (lol) I try doing some cardio routines off youtube ,play nintendo wii games and just eat less. I need to step up my game but I've been so bloody busy (hence the late update).

It was all worth every penny I spent, I feel much more confident and it gave me that kickstart to go back to healthy and active lifestyle. I had a lot of doubts like 'oh its so much money I could spend on day to day things' or 'why waste so much money when I can just go gym and build my glutes' but the second I woke up from my surgery I knew I made a good decision for myself and had no regrets at all.
I'm thinking of round 2 if my butt deflates after weightloss but I will cross the bridge once I get to it. I found 'my' surgeon and team now so I know where to go in need haha.

I deleted my pics because it's so weird to be out there on the internet.. butt naked. I'll try to keep these ones online though because when I was searching for a clininc I wanted to see befores and afters. I will maybe update once more when the swelling /numbness is completely is gone or after weightloss.

Thank you all for support and thanks to the team once again (Dr Ali, Gina, Daniel, James, Aishan, and special thanks to nameless nurse that administered my painkillers. You the real mvp)
Dr Ali Uckan