Facelift and Cheek Implants After Jaw and Zygomatic Arch Reduction

7 weeks ago I had a mid and lower SMAS facelift...

7 weeks ago I had a mid and lower SMAS facelift and cheek augmentation done at the ITEM Clinic in Seoul, South Korea. 4 months prior to these procedures I had a jaw angle and zygomatic arch reduction done at EverM, a dental clinic in Seoul which left me with good results but a lot of loose skin around my jowls and neck and left me looking like a 60 year old with no definition in my face and a flat flabby very bad looking skin even if I am only 28! I am very happy with the result of my procedures that I have done at ITEM, the facelift turned out impeccable, the scar was invisible 2 weeks after the surgery, although I really do believe the skin could have been pulled tighter as now I can see some parts of my skin bouncing back and getting just a bit loose around my jowls but I'm convinced the doctor didn't want me to look ''done'' and plastic at 28 and that's why he didn't exaggerate with the lift, and honestly it looks much much much better than before even though it could have been better! The cheek implants look very very very natural but beautiful and cheeky and has made a tremendous difference! My facial features are now balanced and I've got excellent definition in my cheeks and jawline! I am very very happy with the results and I'd recommend this clinic to anyone looking for excellent natural results.
Dr. Kim Jin Sung, Dr. Jung Woo Jin

Both doctors were very professional and extremely talented. They knew what they were doing. I had my surgery done on a Saturday and they clinic would have been close on the Sunday and also on the following Monday as it was a bank holiday in Korea. Around the second day after a facelift you must change your dressing and disinfect the suture and to remove the drains, so this was clearly a problem. Dr. Jung kept the clinic open with one nurse only for me on a Sunday, came in the following day when he really should have been on his holiday to change my dressing and check my suture etc. An amazing doctor and human being!