5 Sessions of Q Switched and Zero Results - Italy, IT

For now, I spent about $ 1,000, but the result was...

For now, I spent about $ 1,000, but the result was really disappointing.
I know it's a long process, but frankly after five sessions of laser qswitched (Alexander Trivantage) I expected to see better results and start to not see my damn tattoo! But it is always there.
For me the qswitched was useless.
Now I hope the picosure is the solution.

In the image on the left is the tattoo before and on the right now.

first session with the laser revlite hoya ConBio

I finally had my first session with the laser revlite hoya ConBio and the doctor used the power that I enclose in photo (rosso is the Italian word for red, nero is the Italian word for black) .. is enough? or do I say to increase the power?
I really hope to remove the tattoo, is an obsession.

first session with the laser revlite hoya ConBio

I really hope to remove the tattoo, is an obsession.

I'm so sad and desperated!

here, left after FIVE laser sessions qswitched alexander trivantage and right after the first session with Revlite. I honestly do not know what to think. the tattoo is still there after six sessions of laser. what do i do? i'm desperate! . with surgery what scar would remain?

I'm so sad and desperated!

About excission

March 27th I will have an appointment with a surgeon experienced in micro surgery.. i'm interested in the surgical removal of my tattoo with which I can no longer live. It's colorful and after 7 sessions of laser I have not gotten anything except a slight lightening. Could I have more results with the surgical removal? I know that the scars remain but I also believe that there are different types of scars. I have seen many pictures on the internet where there were bigger than my tattoos and where remained only a line that is a little faded.
I'm very sad.

one month later with Laser qswitched revlite

here I am after a month from the first session with the laser Revlite ... what do you think ? There are high hopes ? I would like to see disappear immediately . How many sessions do you expect me yet ? finger cross.
I think I'll wait a month before making my second session ..

Two days after picosure

two days ago I did a treatment laser tattoo removal with picosure , today my tattoo is very red and blisters. it's normal? blisters must be broke?

After 7 sessions lase q switched and 6 picosure my damn tattoo is still present

After 7 sessions lase q switched and 6 picosure my damn tattoo is still present. I'm depressed and hopeless. I do not know what to do.
A doctor suggested I try QUANTA SYSTEM DISCOVERY PICO but I'm afraid it's yet another disappointment. What can I do?
Dottoressa Cecca

The doctor was very prepared but the result of his work disappointed me.