42 Yo Robotic Pelvic Reconstructive Surgeon from Los Angeles - Istanbul, TR

I previously had a successful 4200 FUE transplant...

I previously had a successful 4200 FUE transplant performed in 2013 at a wonderful clinic in Beverly Hills. I came to see Dr Cihantimur for several reasons. One, my cousin who is also a radiologist from Germany recommended him, second because of the platelet therapy, and third for his stem cell transfer. I will simply say his team , his work, the entire experience is beyond advanced, technically superior, and absolutely professional. Without a doubt I cannot wait for my superior results.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Dr Cihantimur is foremost a very humble young man who has a very soft voice and calming demeanor. He exudes confidence but not arrogance. He is honest in his explanation of why or why not he will transplant you with the number of grafts selected and where. He spends time with you so you don't feel rushed. We also took time to speak non surgical topics and found we both have interests beyond hair transplantation and interestingly he has self developed several new techniques in the world of pelvic reconstructive surgery. I was thoroughly impressed throughout my entire time I spent at his offices which in their own right are very very clean and hygenic. If you do go to Europe for transplantation- this is the only stop you will need to take. It is not rushed it is purely aesthetic perfection with the ingenious design alterations a truly gifted surgeon as Dr Cahintimur could perform. He is one out of a billion.