My 3rd FUT! - Istanbul, Turkey

I had the first transplant with Dr. ilker when I...

I had the first transplant with Dr. ilker when I was 28, it was 2500 grafts, 10 months later there was more that %85 success which made me think of another one just to make it look better, considering that -I already- have large forehead, so I thought that putting more hair will make it look better... and it sure did, I had the 2nd Op in Nov 2011, the success was high as well one year later, I just wasn't happy with small gaps on the sides and wanted a lower hairline with more density.
although Dr. ilker said "why you are here? It looks very good already! " I made a decision to have the 3rd (and hopefully the last one) to increase hair density on the front side, I just had it 10 days ago with more 2000 FUTs.
I did the PRP treatment as well, I have done it before and it had some positive impact on old hair health and look.
Long story short: I wouldn't come back to Dr. Ilker and New - Age clinic in Istanbul if I haven't had the great results I had from the 1st and second FUTs with them, Dr.ilker is a professional and capable surgent who indeed knowns what he's doing, it's also the advice and support of the clinic manager Mr. Taner and everyone from front desk to nurses and even the driver. They are the perfect team you would wish to have when you go through this treatment experience.

Adding post - op photos

Thank you Eva, I've tried to add some post operation photos from the second days after the surgery, I'm writing from a mobile device so I hope the are clear enough to demonstrate the receiving area.

18 days post Op.

One month post operation

Minor (and normal) shedding in transplants

6 & 7 months post - surgery advance

First 2 photos taken 6 months post operation, the 3rd, 4th and 5th taken 7 months post op.

This is the 3rd surgery, 2500 FUE grafts.

One Year + post 2500 graft (3rd) FUT

The scar is healed 100% and it's easy to hide it under the hair in of the head back side, the density is okay, the new hair like is there, I could say that 70% success or more was achieved
Turkey Plastic Surgeon