Hair Transplant in Turkey $2500 - 4200 Grafts - NW6

I had a hair transplant in Maral Klinik with Dr...

I had a hair transplant in Maral Klinik with Dr Maral and his hair transplant team about 6 months ago.

Started loosing my hair around my mid 20s, but was not a big problem until around 50. This was when I became more self conscience. and decided to do some research on hair transplant. I choose FUE operation as I felt there will be less discomfort after the surgery, and I did not want to have a lineer scar over my head.

I posted my experience to a couple of places online, now I decided to share it with Realself community as well.

I am 53 years old now. I was born in Scotland and a little too proud to dye my hair, I think that my hair density would look even better had i done.

I had my operation in July and it is about 6 months later now, I took my pictures after the surgery, I want to demonstrate my progress after my HT up to now.

By the way, I had a face lifting and nose operation (both to correct the shape and breathing difficulties) by Dr. Maral , i am in the healing process and doing ok..

These are my pre operation pictures taken at the clinic. Dr. maral said that I had NW 5-6 hair loss, and the area needs all the grafts that my donors safely gives. Since my hair loss area contained some original hairs, one session of HT may be enough to cover all area if my donor capacity was good enough, or i might have needed a 2nd session if donor capacity is weaker or if I had wanted more density.

Hair Transplant Operation Day

The operation took about 8 hours. It was completed in one session in a day. Time went by surprisingly quick as I was able to watch TV during the opereation. Also stopping midway for a customary Turkish meatball-yummy. The team members who did the surgery were so professional and can't believe how quickly they removed and implanted the grafts.

I was told they had managed to remove 4200 grafts from my donors, and almost all area was transplanted. Dr. Maral was happy with my donor capacity and also said that, my graft quality was so good and most of my grafts contained 2-4 hairs, and his expectations for the result was more optimistic.

These are my pictures taken at the clinic the day after the procedure.

2 Months After Hair Transplant

These are pictures about 2 and half months later where there was nothing from hair transplant,

4 Months After Hair Transplant

These are pictures taken 4 months later, some new hairs started to come through, this is the period I began to feel better and my confidence had also started to grow..

6 Months After Hair Transplant

These are my 6 months postop pictures taken before my facelifting and nose operation by Dr. Maral. He said that I was a real fast hair grower. Thanks to my good donors and excellent work of Maral Clinic hair transplant team.

9 Months After Hair Transplant

This is 9 month results after my hair transplant and 3 months after Rhinoplasty & Facelift to the same doctor.

I am really happy with the results.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Having researched many different hair loss sites, Dr. Maral seemed to fit all the criteria which would be cost, how the clinic looked and after having contact with Dr. MaraI had the confidence to go ahead. The operation took about 8 hours. It was completed in one session in a day. Time went by surprisingly quick as I was able to watch TV during the operation. Also stopping midway for a customary Turkish meatball-yummy. The team members who did the surgery were so professional and can't believe how quickly they removed and implanted the grafts.