44 Years Old Found the Best Hair Implant Doctor, Clinic in Istanbul Turkey.

I was considering a hair Transplant a few months...

I was considering a hair Transplant a few months ago but reconsidered after dealing with an arrogant doctor named Tugrul Maral. During the initial consultation, he got upset because I asked for a discount (Read my other Review for Details)
Anyways, after that horrible experience, I decided not to go forward with the procedure. However, just a few months later, I found another doctor named Dr Ahmed Altan. I sent him an email and he replied within 24 hours. His response was polite, professional and courteous. He responded with how many graphs he thought I would need and a cost of $1880 US dollars which is their flat rate for an unlimited graphs for one day. He made me feel so comfortable I decided to move forward. I purchased a plane ticket online immediately, got a ViSA online and emailed the doctor my Itinerary. Again he replied quickly and told me my dates were confirmed and that the driver would be at the airport to pick me up. He even gave me his whatsup account info so I could contact him if I needed. The day of the flight, I texted Dr Ahmed Altan through whatsap letting him know that I was about to get on the plane so he knew I was definitely coming (I wante to make sure that someone was there to pick me up).I finally landed in Istanbul and went out to look for my driver but could not find him. I started to panic so I called the good doctor on whatsap and he picked up right away (I was very happy). I told him I could not find the driver or my name card anywhere. He asked me to stand by a specific phone store and that he would have the driver go there. The driver showed up 2 minutes later. I was so relieved.We got to the hotel within 15 minute and I was given a very small room with no ventilation. It was small hot and stuffy. I didn't want to complain because the rooms were free and I assumed that was all they had. About 2:30 am I couldn't get to sleep because the room was just too hot and there were no windows. I finally went down to reception and asked if I could be upgraded to a suit and that I would be happy to pay the difference. I guess I asked the proper way because he changed my room immediately to a very nice room at no charge. I was so grateful that I gave him a very generous tip. I was told to be ready by 8:50am so I got ready and went down at 8am to eat the complementary breakfast (by the way, the breakfast was amazing, something you would expect from a fine hotel. I then realized what a nice hotel this really was). I was picked up on time and was taken to the hospital by 9:00. I was introduced to the good doctor and I was just the nicest guy. I was young seemed very knowledgeable. The hospital was very clean and they had other doctor there as well. I was introduced to 3 other doctors who where the for different procedures. The doctor sat me down and explained the details of the procedures and the steps they would take. I felt really comfortable by this time. Everything was so well organized and professional, my mind became at ease. They took me into another room where I met the 2 techs that were going to work on me. They too were very friendly. They didn't speak any English and I didn't speak any Hungarian, but we were able to get to know each other pretty well simply because they were very nice and took the time to understand what I was saying anytime I had something to say. The whole procedure took about 9 hour with a 1 hour complementary lunch. In all they were able to do 2600 graphs. I just did not have enough hair loss to do more I guess. I men another patient there who had 4600 graphs done at the same cost. He had much more hair loss than I did so I guess he had the space. After the procedure the good Dr took me into his office and gave me all the medication and shampoo I needed. Explained each one thoroughly and even gave me a print out instructions just in case. This Clinic was just awesome. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am right now. I cant tell you how it looks yet because only a day has gone by since the procedure, but the Transest made the process as pleasant as possible. (I also want to mention that my flight schedule changed and my return flight was pushed back a day, the generously told me he would cover the extra day. Definitely when above and beyond. I told him about the room incident and he called the hotel to move me to the top floor but my new room was so nice, I declined.I will post more pics later.Here are some pics of the hotel, hospital and surgery. clinic (Transest).
There are actually 3 doctors that I met there.
1. Dr. Ahmed Altan
2. Dr. Ayse Ozturk
3. I cant remember his hame

7 days post op.

Hair is growing in quickly and head seems to be recovering very fast, but I am experiencing several headaches. Dr Ahmed said this is normal in some patients and should go away shortly. Hair seems to be growing in evenly so far.

4 weeks post op. Hair is growing in evenly.

Its been 4 weeks since my procedure and my hair seems to be growing in evenly. Happy with the results so far. Just had my first hair cut to even out. Donor area still feeling slightly sore to the touch.

6 month update.

I have a full head of hair and o can feel the stubblea of alot more coming in. This was the best money I ever spent. Thank you Dr. Ahmed Altan.
Dr Ahmed Altan

Very caring and spent a lot of time with me. Surgery was done by techs, but he was in and out very often.