Want to Get Rid of the Lines Still Left After Face Lift - Istanbul, TR

I dont want to have fillers for ever so I thought...

I dont want to have fillers for ever so I thought I would go for fat transfer. I had Isologen over 10 years ago and it was brilliant so I thought I would do a similar thing and hope for just as good results.
i am going to Turkey to have some dental work done and i am hoping to get it done then.
I will update more as I Know.

Liking my Results

I am really please with my results so far. I had fat transfer and forehead lift on May 10th.
The dr is lovely so caring and listens and advises. He came to see me twice after the surgery before I left. I stayed overnight. The nurses were really good. Medication was there and the food I had was fine. Not to my liking but edible.

I had really bad bruising for a long time. I had to go through Turkish passport control with two black eyes didnt like that, I was worried they wouldnt let me fly but I hadnt down loaded my boarding pass properly onto the app and they were more concerned about that! Anyway they let me go.

I will post two pictures 1 before I went and the other about 3 weeks later I think it is. I will take another of now later.

I am so happy and comfortable with the man I havee just booked for my tummy tuck surger which was why I originally went to see him but chickened out.

7 weeks out

I think the fat is still holding. I dont see any more improvment since the last picture. Very happy with results.
What do you think?