34 Years Old,Endoscopic MidFace Lift, Eyebrow Lift and Eyelid Surgery - Turkey

My eyelids and brows were drooping so badly, I...

My eyelids and brows were drooping so badly, I finally decided to do something about. I did my homework, for more than 1 years, and finally decided on Dr. Erhan Ery?lmaz in Istanbul. I'd seen his patients online, over and over, with incredible results - and now I'm adding myself to his list of successes! I'm so glad I chose him.

Endoscopic mid face operation

Endoscopic mid face operation, includes interventions to the sagging texture and muscles.The interventions are made with a closed operation technique.?n this technique,the interventions with endoscopic tubes are made under the skin through small cutts in the hairy area of the head. Because these interventions are made without cuts in the skin there will be no remaining scars. The name of those operations are also called scarless operations.On the contrary to the skin lifting and muscle folding operations,it does not give an artificial look but it will give an opportunity to place the tissue to the youth levels.Won't give pain and gives a lasting young and natural look.

5 months after

My doctor

with my doctor

Endoscopic mid face lifting video

6 months after