Vaser Liposuction to 6 Areas - Istanbul, TR

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

For me it was a very easy decission to do the...

For me it was a very easy decission to do the surgery with Dr Özge Ergün as 2 of my best friends had surgeries with him (Breast Augmentation and Abdominoplasty). The only problem for me was the timing as I am working and I had to travel to Istanbul for 1 week.Finally on 22nd June I did the surgery.

I was looking for a abdominoplasty surgery as my stomach looked like I was pregnant but Dr Özge did not recommend it to me as there was no sagging issue and in his opinion my skin type was very good.

Finally during the consultation before the surgery he added 3 more areas which he thought it would be better for me for the final result and I accepted it.

The surgery took 2 hours and 15 minutes. I did not had any bleeding or any liquids came out.

Today is my 12th day and I am still keeping the pressure garment (3 weeks I have to wear it). The healing procedure is going well. Now I am on the worst stage with sweelings but all other things like walking,sitting laying down,getting up,taking a shower is easy and not like it was told to me. The pressure garment is a little uncomfortable but I can work and this is the most important for me.

6 areas with 6 kg fat removal. Can’t wait to see the final result. Thanks to Dr Özge Ergün,his staff and the hospital staff which took great care of me. I really recommend im as it is worth it. J
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Dr Özge Ergün is very kind,helpfull and friendly. He listens to your wishes and is not money oriented.