Tummy Tuck Revision Completed. Istanbul, TR

Had a very bad experience in Germany,so it was not...

had a very bad experience in Germany,so it was not easy for me to decide if I should do a TT revision or not. Luckily I found Dr Ozge Ergun through the internet. Some conversations with the patient coordinator showed me that they are good trained. She organized a skype online consultation with the doc. So I had a chance to see and to speak to him. He took time to listen to me and answered in details. One week later I planned my trip,booked my flight and they helped me with the hotel reservation. On the day of surgery the patient coordinator came with me to the hospital and helped and translated everything for me. She was very kind , helpfull and I felt very safe next to her. Two times in one week they took me from the hotel to the clinic for post op controls. Pain was acceptable. 2 month past and I feel good and the healing process is going better than the first time. Let’s wait and see but the surgery was worth it and I feel good. Thanks to everybody and specially Dr Oz.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon