Hi everyone My names josh and Im a 21 year old...

Hi everyone

I always wanted a rhinoplasty as I felt I had a wide/big nose for my face and Ive always preferred a more feminine appearance so rhinoplasty for me was a way of making myself look prettier, by having a smaller nose.

I found out about Guray Yesiladali at newest plastik cerrahi merkezi through a friend that had a breast augmentation with him. My whole trip flights hotels and surgery was organised for me via the website cliniccenter.co.uk

The day I flew over to Istanbul I was so scared as I was on my own but honestly the trip went without a hitch. My host Ilay picked me up from my hotel (the Ramada Asia) on the morning of my surgery and took me to the hospital. Dr guray was amazing I told him exactly what I wanted (I wanted a scoop in the bone so that it was more curved, my nostrils to be taken in and the cartilage in my nose to be cut down) he listened to me and told me what he could realistically achieve.

My recovery after surgery was fine and I flew home 6 days after surgery and I have healed absolutely perfectly.

I have attached some before and after pictures so that you can see the difference in my rhinoplasty

It really has changed my life and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Guray did a better job than any english surgeon could have and please DO NOT BE PUT OFF by the fact he is based in Istanbul.. You only hear horror stories of bad doctors. Guray is an EXCELLENT doctor.

Feel free to add me on facebook or message me for more advice and to check that I am Infact a real person. I was so scared going over there so anything I can help you with I am more than happy to do. I will go to Dr Guray for any future surgeries and can not recommend him enough ????

Here are some pics of my new nose :)
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Gave me good honest consultation and acheived exactly the look I wanted. Best doctor ever