Best Rhinoplasty (Istanbul,Turkey).

Hi Yall! :) At the age of 12, it began to grow...

First week (I just had rhinoplasty).
Hi Yall! :)

At the age of 12, it began to grow cartilage in my nose and my nose got bigger and bigger. In addition, in some angles it looks like I have an extremely crooked nose. Because the nasal septum is bent in one direction. Besides that, I also have huge breathing problems. From having a cute and functional nose to a nose that became gigantic and un-functional has been terrible.During my search for the right surgeon, I came in contact with everything from mediocre surgeons too charlatans. Anyway, our eyes were open and our ears attentive. My mother met a women who recently made her surgery in Turkey, Istanbul and the result was fantastic, even though she had been operated twice before and the other doctor in Sweden had ruined her nose. The women had been recommended by a relative, who had a successful rhinoplasty in Turkey. Op. Dr. Bulent Koc is famous. He uses a new technology: "piezosurgery" on closed rhinoplasty. No incision and no bruising after rhinoplasty.We called Kocs office and came in contact with the surgeon's assistant. Then I sent pictures of me to their email. They contacted us in return with a price suggestion and date for the operation. Operation day is now definite and we have also booked both flights and hotels. Istanbul is calling. We will be in Turkey for 12 days.The surgeon and the staff were incredibly helpful and nice. I was first at consultation and I told Bulent Koc what I prefer. Later on, the same day I had my surgery. The surgeon is extremely skilled. I'm so incredibly happy with the result and I can breathe! Now I am not ashamed and can be photographed even in profile. I do not hesitate one second to recommending him. God bless you!
Dr. Bulent Koc