Rhinoplasty in Istanbul by Op. Dr Emre Ilhan - Istanbul, TR

I had always wanted to reshape my nose since I was...

I had always wanted to reshape my nose since I was 19 years old. And after several years I decided to undergo a surgery in the capital of rhinoplasty - Istanbul. I didn't wanted to do a rhinoplasty in Sweden because they only have a few patients per year, small experience and I wanted to choose the best rhinoplasty surgeon in Istanbul. I didn't like the look of my nose. I had kind of a dip, small bump and it was a bit crooked. I wanted to reduce my nose tip and refine my nose. I started to research and read a lot on the Internet. I emailed many clinics in Istanbul. I searched on social media as well. The most important thing was that my doctor could make unique noses, not one nose that fits all. I received many pictures from many clinics, but didn't like none of them. So I found Op. Dr Emre Ilhan and I loved every single nose he had made. I fell in love with his work and all of his patients were satisfied. You can find him on Facebook and Instagram. He was the only surgeon that appealed to me and I am very happy I choose him. He had many excellent reviews. Before my arrival, I knew that a highly professional team would take good care of me. Op. Dr. Emre Ilhan isn't using any conventional methods. He is using a new technique called ultrasonic where he is cutting the bone. The skin on bones, blood vessels and cartilage tissue adjacent to bones aren't damaged during the surgery. It cause minimal or no bruising and swelling.

Pictures post op 14 days

I really love my nose. Its getting better day by day. Its still swollen, which is usual, but will subside. Op. Dr. Emre Ilhan did a really great job.

There were no online simulation. There were 3 consultations before the surgery. You have to be in Istanbul for 2 weeks. You can express your ideas on the first consultation. You will meet his surgical nurse on the second consultation and receive information about the surgery and post operative instructions. On the third consultation, Dr Emre Ilhan will take pictures of you and make the simulation and there will be further discussion about the nose you desire before the surgery.

Pictures 14 days post op

Here are some pictures. Today is the 14th day after surgery. I removed the tape yesterday. Its still swollen. Feel free to ask questions.

89 days post op

I totally love my new nose! I can breath again and the swelling is subsided. However it is still a bit swollen as it takes about one year for a nose to heal. I was in really good hands and they took good care of me. I know that I did the right choice before the surgery. I saw all the beautiful noses Dr. Emre had created, when I was at the office. I am more than satisfied! I still use nasal spray as I don't want to sneeze. It works great!

Those of you who are hesitating, well don't! Dr. Emre Ilhan is a very good surgeon and he knew what he is doing. He is the artist and will create the nose you desire.

Front view and both sides after rhinoplasty

Here are some pictures after rhinoplasty - front view and both sides. I am more than satisfied with my new nose. I dont have any complications at all after the surgery. I can smell and breath normally. Dr. Ilhan did great job!
Op. Dr. Emre Ilhan

I felt very secure on my first appointment. Op. Dr. Emre Ilhan was very professional and answered all of my questions honestly and professionally. The team was absolutely great and they took good care of me. I knew that I was in good hands. Op. Dr. Emre Ilhan has been making beautiful noses for 15 years and the waiting room was always full when I arrived to their office. I don't have any complaints at all. This surgeon is the best rhinoplasty surgeon in the world. Op. Dr. Emre Ilhan is very popular. He gave me a beautiful nose that looks natural and fits my face. I am more than satisfied! Feel free to ask questions.