Breathing Issues Plus Nasal Defect - Turkey, TR

I had a nasal bump on my nose and breathing issues...

I had a nasal bump on my nose and breathing issues and decided to consider Rhinoplasty. After looking at options in the UK I considered Dr Kerem's clinic in Istanbul and made contact with them about my requirements. From the very start Dr Kerem's clinic acted in a very professional manner and put my needs first rather than promoting their services. The consultation process was very informative and I really liked the way Dr Kerem's clinic offered different options on the surgery with regards to the hospital selection enabling me to select the best hospital for the operation at the Acibadem Hospital. From start to finish the service offered by Dr Kerem's clinic was world class and I would highly recommend using Dr Kerem as his knowledge and expertise was phnominal but most of all he paid genuine attention to my needs.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kerem was very professional, informative and experienced which was reassuring as some of the points he raised with me about my nasal problems had not been picked by specialist consultants in the UK. His attention to detail and procedure was extremely carefully and I experienced very little discomfort before and after the procedure for this type of operation. I would highly recommend using him as I consider him as a world class surgeon in his field.