33 Years Girl - Norway

The personal very professional. The clinic is very...

The personal very professional. The clinic is very beautiful and clean is placed in a 5 stars hotel so you got a very good chance for trending or swimming. I love the results, doctor Bulent is one of the best surgeons in Istanbul. The results er just amazing!, I widely recommend him.
This was my first plastic operation, and I was with many doubts, I wanted a good doctor. I make a research of the doctor and I got convinced that it was s professional clinic. So I decided to travel to Istanbul. I got pick up at the airport, this was very good because I didn't knew where the clinic was. They tok very good care of mine. During my stay. I was afraid about the pain after the operation, but I never got a strong pain, this was amazing! The doctor recommend also fat transfer to my face to make bigger my lips and cheekbones, I was skeptical to this but I trusted the doctor and the results were very good ( you don't see the results immediately because you er swollen). I absolutely don't regret to have done this.

Better every day!