Primary Rhinoplasty - Istanbul, TR

I highly recommend Dr. Ercan Demiray. I am an...

I highly recommend Dr. Ercan Demiray. I am an international patient who travelled from Australia to have rhinoplasty surgery performed in Istanbul.

I found Dr. Demiray to be very good, he was very professional, clear in his communication, and explained the whole procedure in detail. After our consultation I had confidence in his knowledge, skill, and the surgery. Everything went well, and I was very pleased with the whole experience. The hospital staff and nurses were very friendly and I had a very comfortable stay. I would also like to say that Dr. Ercan Demiray's assistant who takes care of international patients, was fantastic! She kept in contact with me before surgery, sent through all necessary information, and kept communicating throughout the procedure, answering all questions/concerns I had. I highly recommend this surgeon, he is very friendly, professional, and clearly experienced in his work, and is very honestly priced. I really like the outcome so far and happy with my nose as it continues to heal :)
Dr. Ercan Demiray

The doctor is very good and skilled. Great communication and very good results. Highly recommend.