Rhinoplasty, Big/wide Nose - Istanbul, TR

I first want to apologize if my english isn't so...

I first want to apologize if my english isn't so good. I hope you can read and understand it anyway :)

Ever since i was 14 years old I've wanted to do a nose surgery. I've always thought my nose has been too wide and clumsy for my face. After many years of research on the internet I realised that the doctors in Turkey were one of the best, and I decided to contact Dr.Göksel after I saw the pictures of all his nice works.

When I first met Dr.Göksel at his office, I instantly felt that I was on the right place. He really listened to my wishes, and then he showed me what he actually could do with my nose and told me why. He were really realistic so that I wouldn't have too high expectations.

The hospital were really nice and the nurses were very helpful and caring. The surgery went well and I couldn't feel any pain at all, I just were very tired. One day later I could go back to my hotel. After a week I visited Dr.Göksels office again to take away the stitches and check if the nose looked well. He also called me when I got back home to Sweden to see if everything was okay.

I'm so happy that I did this surgery, I'm not regretting it at all!
If I look at myself in profile, I'm really feeling satisfied. But I think the nose still looks quite clumsy and crooked from the front. I'm considering a new nose surgery to try to fix the wide part but I'll have to wait about a year before that. Dr.Göksel is REALLY good at what he's doing, and I know he did the best he could with my nose. I'm so happy that I chosed him! :)

My only advice is to do a lot of research, find a doctor who creates noses that you like, and be clear about what you dislike about your nose and how you wish to change it. Show some photos of noses you like, and don't be afraid to ask questions.
Turkey Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very understanding and realistic, Dr.Göksel clearly told me what was possible to do and not. Really professional, I liked him so much!