My Surgery and Fly Health

Hey am 23 year old female with some how a large...

Hey am 23 year old female with some how a large breasts i had back pain that was horrible,, am a Dentist so that made my pain worse .. i thought of doing breast reduction to minimize my pain and of course to look better.. i contacted fly health they arranged my flight and staying every thing was so good I even had four days before my surgery so i went sight seeing in istanbul the magical city and then came the surgery date .. at the hospital every one was so bice my doctor ( dr. Tulunay) was so nice to check on me so many times and to make me stress free ... the surgey went on and it was so good the results are good and getting better day by day ...
thank you fly health and dr. Tulunay for every thing ???? And special thanks to ozge she is such a great person that you would love immediately when you meet her she is so nice that she still checks up on me every now and then ????
Fly health is the best ... it rocks guys????
Dr. tulunay

I can't describe how good dr. Tulunay is ... but he is the best doctor i have ever had he us so professional and caring,, thank you doctor for everything