İlhan Serdaroglu (Hair Transplant Operation)-Turkey

Serdaroglu has been really kind and caring...

Serdaroglu has been really kind and caring throughout the process. I enjoyed the whole process. I uploaded my first picture below (Day 2). I'll continue to upload pictures to reflect the hair growing process. My hair is not strong enough. That's why I needed to find a experienced doctor like Serdaroglu to have a satisfactory result. I decided on him after reviewing an array of hair transplant forums. Befor the process, I found the opportunity to write him via e-mail and ask everything that I wanted to know. He answered all my questions in a short time. When I convinced to the operation, I went to Istanbul and the process started. With minimum pain possible, the plant process completed. After, he gave me an array of advices to prevent my newly planted hairs and several medicines to use. Overall, it was an enjoying adventure.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Serdaroglu has been really kind and caring throughout the process. I enjoyed the whole process. I asked every question I needed and he answered gently and clearly.