I'm So Happy with my Breast Augmentation.

I chose Dr.Bulent for my breast Augmentation...

I chose Dr.Bulent for my breast Augmentation because I trusted him to perform the operation, safely, and that I will be happy with the results. Aside from his technical and artistic skill as a surgeon, Dr Bulent was different from other Dcotors you will understand that there is a difference between being spoken "to" and "at". Dr.Bulent spoke to me about my surgery, answered my questions, addressed my concerns, and made me feel confident in my decision. Dr.bulent saw me as a person, not just a patient wh?ch was the most important to me as a patient; Dr.Bulent put the focus on me. It was still two years after first meeting Dr. Bulent that I had my surgery. In that time I had met with him twice more and shared many emails with his patient coordinator Leena. I am few months post-surgery! I could not be happier with the results and I am very appreciative for the support of Dr. Bulent and his wonderful staff.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon