Hairline Correction Through Hair Transplant - Istanbul, TR

I had air transplant done to correct my hairline...

I had air transplant done to correct my hairline in Turkey and I'm very happy with it.
I always had a masculine hairline inherited from my dad so after years of trying to find a solution I finally decided to book this procedure in Turkey. I searched through internet and found this amazing and luxurious clinic. I had it done 6 days ago and so far everything has healed. They shaved my forehead and the back of my head to get follicles and put them back in. I was scared but now I'm really happy I did it. I will answer any questions.

Shaving pre-op

Dinde know they needed to shave the front of ma head but they do so the density is even. They planted hair even where I had hair.

Surgery

It looks scary but the only hurting part is the anesthesia.

Second day after surgery (shampoo at the clinic)

Only a bit of swelling but I dont feel any pain.

At home 3rd day

I had a little swelling on my forehead due to the water injected but it was gone on that night.

One week post-op

All the scabs have fallen off, I'm so happy I lost 5 grafts that I saw... others are all implanted. I washed my scalp very gently twice a day and it healed very fastly... Now people think I shaved to look like Rihanna lol!!! Cant wait until my hair starts to grow, I mean my implanted hair as my hair have already grown.

1 month post-surery

My hair that was shaved has already grown! The implanted hair keep fAlling but as I read everYwhere it is to be normal. My new hairline is so much nicer!!
Istanbul Plastic Surgeon