Session 1 HT NW 5/6 with Dr. Ilker Apaydin from New-Age Clinic - Istanbul, TR

Perhaps this information will be useful for anyone...

Perhaps this information will be useful for anyone who would like to know about new-age clinic, Istanbul. They really have great management and skilful aesthetic surgeon. The patient coordinator, Meltem, she arranged everything excellently and precisely. Mel is very care person that she wants the patients of the clinic feel comfortable during the HT surgery. Nothing more I can say about her work which really focuses on the patiens of the clinic. This is 100% important for the patients especially for the patients coming from abroad. The director of the clinic, Taner also great and friendly person that explain everything rationally, and very nice discussion together with the team before deciding strategy for my case of baldness. The main information is about the doctor itself, Dr. Ilker Apaydin is surely skilful surgeon, besides, I can feel his passion about what his doing in which the results are proved by his best quality of works. You can see about his magnificient works in his website. What others thing I like he speaks fluent english which is for me it is important to get my message delivered well directly to the doctor, he is also very friendly, serious smart guy with little dry joke and funky look. Perhaps just a drawback of him, he is too busy and little spent time with patient especially after the surgery. Regarding the HT surgery procedure itself, I dont know exactly how is the standarized protocol regulated by aesthetic surgery ethics, but for me it is important to show the medical blood analysis before surgery and post report after HT surgery, also during surgery everything such a heartbeat or other related things to the patients should be monitored and known by the team. Perhaps this is just a suggestion to improve the clinic although everything already went really well. I will go to second session as we planned (to cover 1/3 area in the vertex and add some more density) if I have great results in the next 10 months. Other staffs such as the nurses and the driver are really professional too and speak little english as well.

This is just a preliminary review about the clinic and the doctor treat their patients (not about the results), another review will be given later after seeing the hair growth.

For you who want to go to Istanbul, it is not about the place is safe or not, because everything can happen anytime and everywhere even in your city or country. I went last week few weeks after the bombing and few days after coup de etat, but everything is really safe and undercontrolled there, even I had sightseeing in the city center and massive of tourists are still coming around. Everything also went very well because Mel arranged everything really organized and on time!

Day-13 post HT

I seems all scabs already falled off, dr. Ilker said that I'm in the right track. Hope to get exellent result later as I expect.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Skilful surgeon, very smart and professional, realistic approach, communicative and a good listener person