my ht at maral hair klinik. 35 years old ,grade 7, micro fue. live in london. - Istanbul, TR

Hi guys I would like to thank you for all those...

Hi guys
I would like to thank you for all those who left feedback from their experiences. It helped a lot.
I started to loose my hair last 10 years and start to bother me. I have been following all the feedbacks .
Last week I have booked my HT and today I am here at clinic. Just been told that I might get 3000 to 3500 grafts. I was expecting more but never mind. Will update when I am finish.
Wish me good luck.

Hi all
Sorry I had to send my first review with out finishing it. I was called in from my break.
Today is second day and I feel great.
After shaving my had yesterday they actually told me they can get more grafts then what they thought at first place.
They have managed to get 5200 grafts hurrrray :-) happy days.
You can't imagine how happy I am .
Team were excellent. They really tried their best to make me feel comfortable.
I am goin to send some photos to you in order but struggling with size of the photos.

5200 grafts for nw7, 35 years old micro fue ht ?n maralcl?n?c, amazing experience

I emailed them my photos and the response was very quick . dr maral has explained to me all in detail. he stated i had grade 7 hair loss, although i had some hair over front - middle part they were so thin and possibly i would lose them in future, so they are unreliable, my donor was looking available but full head of hair may not be possible at the end. I might need at least 2 sessions for more coverage and density. he also stated impossible to estimate maximum graft numbers to be transplanted but they would transplant max grafts, it was not related with time or cost but depends on my donor hair density so the capacity of donor. he estimated 3000-4500 grafts from my reduced donors but noted it might be more or less it was clear for me for online consultation anyway of course all can only be determined at the surgery, i was happy with all and with what i was informed.

Last Sunday I visited the clinic. very clean and friendly people. they got me ready for opp, shaved my head and some injection to numb the donor area. they were super quick , i was amazed . they asked me how many grafts i was expecting ? when i said 4000? they started to laugh and told me they managed toget 5200 grafts:-)) -thanks to my dense donors-happy days

I was delighted. funny its only going to cost me 1700 pound around (i had fixed quotatin 2100 euro beforehand but paid with pound) which I have already spent on cosmetic hair products over years.

next step was punching the holes and inplanting the my 5200 life changing grafts. i was finished by 7 pm with no pain what so ever. so far so good.

i will be updating you with photos.

before i go i would like to thank you to Dr Tugrul Maral for being straight forward, to Sonnur for organising everything very smoothly to Yesim - Marals chief technician-for taking care during all the procedure for those who i cant remember their name, but they did great job during graft extraction and implantation (3 people)

i am 35 years old and live in London.

monty 15

Monty 15

Here some off before opp photos.

monty 15

My 5200 grafts . Each pad has 250 grafts and one should be 200.

The day after opp photos from clinic. All 5200 grafts in place :-)

Back in London. All went very smooth.
I washed my head first time today since Ihad the opp. Looks much better . Donor
area almost recovered.

2 weeks after opp

Hi everyone:-)

Just a little update . It's been two weeks since I had my ht opp and all I can say I already feel great. What amazed me was not even single person noticed I had ht when I went back to work today.all they have noticed my big smile on my face. Everyone thought I had very short hair cut :-)

I washed my hair twice very gently first week and applied cream twice too.

Second week was much easier as have used my finger tips when I was wasing and using the cream .

I was scab free after 10 days. I have lost some of the hair with the scab which was normal. It was just the shaft not the root . I have e-mailed to Dr. Maral and asked about it just to be safe . He said thats normal. So all good.

Here some photos for you.

Kind Regards

5 weeks after opp.

Hi everyone
It has been 5 weeks since I had my 5200 microfue hair transplant.
I had my first hair cut today since the opp ( haven't touched to transplanted areas) You can hardly see any redness or sign of surgery . I will stick couples of photos for you to see .
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Honest and straight forward . Highly recommended.