My Hair transplant Story Dr. Cinik Istanbul TR, FUE 4000 Grafts - Istanbul, TR

Hello, My name is Deniz. I am from Germany. I...

Hello,

My name is Deniz. I am from Germany. I am 27 years old. I had hair transplant in Istanbul with Dr. Cinik. 4000 grafts. I am really satisfied from my result. That’s why I wanted to share my feeling and experience with Dr. Cinik.
Where I found this Clinic? : I have one friend form Frankfurt. He told me that his neighbour had hair transplant in Turkey and his hair looking very well. In that time I was searching hair transplant centres. Good price and best result. You we always wanna pay less money but get best result ))) He asked from his neighbour about clinic. I wanna say thank to him too. Coz he gave me Dr. Cinik number. And directly contacted to him. He was really friendly. And we were chatting to much coz I had too much questions.
Then I decided to go to Turkey. That was big risk to me. But I did. Thanks God, I did.
About my hair transplant with Dr. Cinik: Just one word. Great. Team is really good. They tried to make relax. Dr. Cinik always was coming to the surgery room. He opened my channel. First, I was angry that why he didn’t take my grafts, then he explained me that everything under his control and he opens channel which Is the most important thing in hair transplant. 6 and half hours my surgery was done. Then I went to hotel. First day I had too much pain. I was really stressful. But they have given me pills. I took them and sleep. Next day I had control. The took my pictures. And the lasdt they I had hair washing and then I stay 2 days more in Istanbul and went some nice places.
I can talk to much. But I just wanna post my pictures. And you will see and understand my satisfaction. I really thanks to Dr. Cinik and recommend him who wanna hair transplant.

My Hair transplant Story Dr. Cinik Istanbul TR, FUE 4000 Grafts - Istanbul, TR

Here is a current picture. The Backside of the Head will be done next Year.
Dr. Cinik