Hair Transplant Experience In Istanbul, Turkey.. Just Passed 30 Days... - Istanbul, TR

It seems good so far, very less shock loss but...

It seems good so far, very less shock loss but hasnt stopped yet. about operation just taking the grefts part is unconfortable. The other stages, i can say that it is much likely pleasure. It is a long operation but if i would some hair growing up on my head 8 hours is nothing.
Also the process after operation is a little bit hard 45 days you cannot cut those hairs and the area grefts are taken is not healing too fast. I will inform more when the days past.

day 82

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

He is very sincere and professional doctor.He is taking grefts by himself with micro motor and controlling further stages frequently. Before the operation he gave necessary information about the operation and we make the plan of transplantation and we implement. After operation we are talking and i am taking advises from him about the process and getting answers for my questions.