My Experience with Dr Alp Aslan Istanbule

My name is Anood 26 year old from Qatar makeup...

My name is Anood 26 year old from Qatar makeup artist
The target: implanted 2000 Grafts to close the forehead area
Dr Alp Aslan from the first time welcome and ask about my expectations.
and draw the new hair line with possibility to correct under the natural rules
it was incredible day we start at 09:00 Am with Dr Alp Aslan and his assistants. actually the painful part was during the first 3 minutes, to take the aesthesia its effects meanwhile the position on the face was a little bit difficult.
at 10:30 Am I take the first break to drink Turkish Tea with staff and i could realize the difficult part of the surgery is finish.
after that I see my grafts beside me i was happy when see it after that
Dr Alp Aslan starts to make holes where grafts been put , that stage takes less than one hour
the final step was the longest one the implantation.
the clinic was clean and very corporate and helpful staff and very cute Doctor .

My Amazing Experience with Dr Alp Aslan

After Ten days from surgery, I remove the scabs

My Hair Transplant Experience (ESTE Surgery) with Dr Aslan

The entire surgery was completely hanled professionally, as soon as you enter the clinic you have the sense that customer care and comfort is paramount. The staff are great an very accomidating and pain is limited but bareable. Its more affordable then any other place I had researched and English speaking employees made it simple to commincate needs and requirements. All in all, brilliant experience, highly reccommended and the results are unbelieveable.

Dr Alp Aslan