A Excellent Experience for Me - Istanbul, TR

I just had my transplant on 16/3/2015, impressive...

I just had my transplant on 16/3/2015, impressive 5000 grafts, what a team with such dedication. Dr.Ahmed and the whole team did their best to get me what I wanted in term of results. As a doctor I had a lot of worries but I was reassured from the start, we started later in the day and operation took around 10 hours. Dr Ahmed and his assistant worked relentlessly till 3 am! I was comfortable most of the time, they checked if I am in pain on a regular basis. I had a nice dinner in between the two stages of surgery and I was well looked after.Dr.Ahmed was there through out, despite their busy schedule, till my operation had finished to tell me what to do and what not to do and to get me back to hotel. All my questions were answered and I am very happy with the early results.
The only advice to people is not to rush going home after surgery, try to stay a day extra. It was not comfortable for me traveling on the next day. Overall, the hotel was excellent and the whole experience was far above my expectations.

16 months have passed and excellent results

My respect"
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely professional and clean working doctor