Hair Transplant by Dr. Ilhan Serdaroğlu

In december last year I underwent a hair...

In december last year I underwent a hair transplant procedure in Istanbul. I'm living in The Netherlands, but a Turkish friend of us recommended Dr. Ilhan Serdaro?lu in Istanbul; he helped him the year before and he was very satisfied. Dr. Ilhan speaks English so that was very helpfull for me. My hair is very thin so he honestly said he could not garantue a good result. During the procedure he became more optimistic. All the things he said came true; he predicted correctly the time when the hair would start to grow, how long it would take to regrow etc. I have been there recently for a check-up; I waited for this before writing a review.
Overall I'am very satisfied; the results were as he promissed. The communication is good. The staff are friendly and skilfull. Most importantly; this is a trustfull doctor / practise.
I can recommand this clinic!

Hair Transplant by Dr. Ilhan Serdaro?lu; illustration

My update consists of a photo where you can see that my hair is allready growing, just 3 weeks after the transplantion!
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Op.Dr. İlhan Serdaroğlu Plastik ve Rekonstrüktif Cerrahi Uzmanı ISAPS (uluslar arası estetik plastik cerrahi derneği) ve ISHRS (uluslararası saç restorasyon cerrahisi derneği) üyesi Bağdat Caddesi Ali Bor Apt. No:433 (Beyaz köşk Vakko mağazası karşısı) K:2 D:2 Suadiye/İstanbul