AESTIMED HAIR AND BEARD TRANSPLANT TURKEY - Very Good And Personal Care - Istanbul, TR

After my hairline was receeding and I had blank...

After my hairline was receeding and I had blank spaces in my beard that more & more bothered me I started research about hair & beard transplants. As the price in Germany is way too high and the doctors do not carry it out that often compared to specialists in Turkey I decided to do it there.

From then on, the most important factor was the very good personal contact with Aestimed / Dr. Aytac Karadut. He answered all questions, build up a feeling of security / trust and made no false promises.

Pros (+) & Cons (-) | Neutral (0)

ORGANIZATION

+ Good Email contact / availabilty

0 Flight has to be booked separetly

+ Airport-transfer included

+ Hotel stay included (accompanying person +40 EUR/night)

+ Hotel is 10 mins from airport

+ Clinic another 5 mins from hotel

PRICE

+ maximum price is agreed via mail

+ no hidden costs / renogotiation

+ 1 special shampoo included (American product)

+ Bandage, drugs included (antibiotic, prednol for swelling, pain killers)

0 you should buy some more care products for around 250 EUR

0 payment cash

OPERATION / STUFF

0 Shaving hair is "better" than trying to keep the whole procedure hidden

- injections hurt terribly (local anaesthesia, ca. 2 x 10mins)

+ Besides, no pain

+ Always a doctor working on you (with up to 2 assistents)

+ Every craft is set separatley by hand

0 very long procedure (3500 crafts took ~7 hours net)

+ Very experienced stuff

+ Stuff is very caring

0 Only Dr. Aytac is speaking English fluently

+ Translators available (extra costs)

0 Clinic look/standard is "ok", will be renovated in August

POST-OP

- In the 1st night sleeping is impossible

0 Up to 10 days careful sleeping, neck pillow

+ After-care by Dr. Aytac Karadut

+ Again personal transfer-service to airport

+ After 3 days crust is going to fall off

SUMMARY

To this point I can absolutely recommend Aestimed / Dr. Aytac Karadut. He is a good, caring person, and a specialist, also his stuff / colleagues. I think that this is the most important thing that you are getting a good feeling besides coming to a foreign country, knowing nobody etc. The clinic standard is okay but whats more important is the quality of the operation process. Here, is the other "big point" for aestimed: Professional, exact working for the best possible result (high density).

PROGRESS

I going to update month per month. After 3 days now the crust slowly falls off and the swelling is receeding. For swelling I did not take prednol (allergy reasons) so I found a natural remedy called BROMELAIN-POS, which is extraced out of ananas and is doing a great job.

The final result will be visible only in 5-8 month, so after that i will give a "final" evaluation.

5 Days of healing

The crusts became a bit itchy on the backside of my head (donor area). But they are almost completely gone. Besides, in the transplanted areas everything ist still fine, the crusts also start fall off there.

In case of questions, Aestimed/Aytac ist always available via Whatsapp. My question was whether i could put panthenol on the crusts -> Only on donor area.

Update: 7 Days

Update: 7 Days
Donor area healed
Beard transplant: Crusts 1/2 gone
Hair transplant: Crust start to fall off

After 8 Weeks

The hair has completely fallen out in the hairline area
In the beard area i guess 70% fallen out.

Had some big pimples from time to time, Dr. Karadut recommended ichthyol creme. It works but it is still nasty.

I hope the crafts start to produce new hair soon.

The red skin is reduced, but still visible.
Dr. Aytac Karadut