Aestimed Clinic Beard Transplant - Istanbul, TR

Because I had very little beard hair I undertook a...

Because I had very little beard hair I undertook a beard transplant at Aestimed Clinic in Istanbul. The operation took around 12 hours total (around 5000 grafts). The staff was very friendly and during the process before/during/after the transplant there always was a very personal approach, which is very reassuring and comforting. The local anaesthesia is quite painful especially to the area around the lips but worth it given the results!!! I am very satisfied with my new beard. After the operation you receive medication and instructions to wash and you have to sleep on your back for quite a while. After approximately 7 days (different for each person) the scabs will fall of and you look normal again but with a beard. The back of your head (donor area) takes a couple of days to heal but can still feel a bit numb or painful (not much) and is red for a couple of days/week but looks normal again when your hair starts to grow after the shaving. Overall this transplant was really worth it and I would definitely recommend Aestimed Clinic.

Before picture