FUE in Istanbul, TR

I'm 50 years old single male who went thru a lot...

I'm 50 years old single male who went thru a lot in the past 6 years (from relationship to work) and have decided to invest something for myself at my 50th birthday which was August 2015.
I looked into a mirror and told myself it is the time or never! From there, I started to look into hair transplant online about the pro & con. After a few weeks of research (including this website), for somehow Dr. Maral stories just stuck into my mind. Overall, he's the best in my opinion in term of qualification, reasonable price and a beautiful city that was in my bucket list to visit.
I was lucky enough to find a great fare from Washington, D.C. and as an added bonus, my dear friend from Austin TX wanted to join me for sightseeing & friendship support just in case something may went wrong.
We arrived a few days earlier (Friday 11/13) before my procedure on Monday 11/16. We went to join city life (food, shopping, sightseeing) & Turkish bath. On Sunday, we checked into the hotel near the clinic area, it was a large room but with sewer smell problem. I asked for a room exchange but the front desk guy convinced me to stay one night, so the maintenance guy will look into it the next morning. Short story, they did not show up to fix the sewer problem. I had to argue with the front desk after my FUE procedure that day. It was quite intense which I should be just relaxing after my FUE. At the end of the hotel story, they gave us another room which I was very pleased without that horrible smell.
Back to the Dr. Maral Clinic:
Monday morning after having my breakfast, the driver showed up to pick me up along with another patient and my friend. Same story of others, outside of the building was okay, but most importantly the inside is nice & clean. Very white theme design and feel very comfy & calm. A lady at the welcome area greeted me and then collected the payment in U$ dollar (I think it was $2150 in U$, or 2K in Euro).
All Dr. Maral were super nice & friendly and finally I got to meet Dr. Maral for the first time. Super excited!!! He looked at my head briefly, and suggested me what a new hairline will look like (rough drawing), we exchanged a few words & what expectation. All sounded good to me, then the procedures started from there....
I'm not going into too details because some other reviewers had done such a great job in explaining. I would rather write what I think of my decision & experienced in term of before & after procedure.
Today's my 4th monthversary , so I decided it's time to write something about my progress.
Let me say this: "This is one of the best decision I have ever made in my life" Period.
I stayed 2 extra nights before the surgery and 5 extra nights after the surgery on my own. A total of 10 nights in Istanbul, since the clinic cover for 3 nights. I love Istanbul, because especially I'm a big cats lover! (Dogs too). Very pets friendly city! Lot of history!
I'm not a big story teller, but feel free to ask me any questions. I highly recommend anyone to consider Dr. Maral clinic. I will try to update my pics once a month if possible. Thanks for taking your time to read my brief story :)
Turkey Plastic Surgeon