4900 Grafts at Aestimed - Istanbul, TR

Hi my name is Andre, i had my transplant done by...

Hi my name is Andre, i had my transplant done by Aestimed on the 31st December 2017, i flew from UK to Istanbul on 29th Dec. I paid 1450 gbp for the treatment.

Firstly i found Aytac and his team to be very professional and honest, i felt assured that they would do the best that was possible for me and my situation. I had an examination followed by blood test and my hairline was drawn in and adjusted to my satisfaction. Next was procedure time, I was treated by Suna and several other nurses. A male nurse did the anaesthetic injections and this was probably the most painful part of the procedure, next was the graft removal which was done by Suna and the team, then it was lunch time, i had a very nice lunch and felt very relaxed and at ease with what had been done, after lunch we were on to the channels being put in to make up my new hairline and to also fill in toward the back of my head, the Anaesthetic injections at the front were alot sharper than the back but i was warned about this and the male nurse did a great job of relaxing me. the male nuse and Suna did my channels. Next was Implant time, this was done by all the team working in rotation so one person would have a break, i think this is a great way of doing what is a very repetitive procedure and concentration is important. Ok so with the procedure finished i received PRP injections and my donor area bandaged. I must say for an 8hour procedure the team were fantastic and patient care was superb, i felt at all times that they wanted to do the best for me. So i am now 6 days post op and back in the uk. I will be following up my procedure and have done part1 of a monthly progress report which i have posted on youtube, this is for people considering Aestimed as a clinic to use for the procedure.

I have found that people leave reviews shortly after a procedure and then dont update to show progress and i feel this is very important for us and the clinic involved. So i would like to thank Aestimed, Aytac and the team for the hard work on new years eve and please ask any questions you like and i will do my best to answer. all the best Andre

Suna

superb team, did everything required in a careful manner and could not have wished for a smoother experience, very very happy with the team and the cleanliness of the clinic. Aytac is a great guy and if my final result is as good as the procedure i will be chuffed to bits.